Advent Calendar A4 "Winter at the Animals"
Article no.: 805
VAT included. plus. Shipping
Advent calendar A4 "Winter in the animals"
Our Advent calendar in A4 With a Christmas motif, the nostalgic, lovingly illustrated pictures are known. And this copy with the title "Winter with the animals" is also no exception.
As in a fairytale landscape, animals and children meet and enjoy the bright Christmas tree. Whether the owl, the gifts on the sled or under thick snow - everything in our Advent calendar A4 with the Christmas motif "Winter with the animals" is lovingly designed down to the smallest detail. This also applies to the pictures that shorten the long waiting time for Santa Claus by December 24th.
Figure 2 shows the calendar with mica.
A review of the ratings did not take place before their publication. The reviews could come from consumers who have not purchased or used the goods.
- All of our advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are A small family business With approx. 10 employees. We also have free sales representatives, various graphic artists and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart tube - including shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer with a team provide your order!
- Our nostalgic products are of course also available in well -sorted specialist retailers
- Right of cancellation: If you don't like it, you can send the products back to us within 14 days
- Delivery time: You don't have to wait long for our delivery: At the latest on the working day after, your order will leave our house. Mostly even on the same working day.
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: The plastic film in which our products are packed is 100 percent recycling-capable. The box on the front of our advent calendar was mainly made of waste paper.
- Sellmer Verlag has been around for a long time, precisely since 1945. Sellmer was the first Advent calendar publisher to go on the market after the Second World War. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motifs that are still in the program today. A fund for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always make sure that the motif on the front lives on when the door is opened. The back image thus complements the events on the front. A nice surprise every day. With the city motifs, sights of the respective region are shown, as well as Christmas ornaments.