Advent Calendar A4 "Fun with the Sledge"
Article no.: 812
VAT included. plus. Shipping
Shipping within 1-2 working days
Advent calendar A4 - "tobogganing joy"
Every child is happy when the sled can be taken out of the shed. The first snow is here and we whiz down the street with the sled. With this advent Calendar there is no boredom. An atmospheric decoration for every children's room.
- Advent calendar for boys and girls
- Alternative to filled advent calendars.
A reprint from the 1970s. Back pictures shine when you hang the calendar in front of a light source.
Take a look behind the doors (Figure 2)!
- All of our advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are A small family business With approx. 10 employees. We also have free sales representatives, various graphic artists and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart tube - including shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer with a team provide your order!
- Our nostalgic products are of course also available in well -sorted specialist retailers
- Right of cancellation: If you don't like it, you can send the products back to us within 14 days
- Delivery time: You don't have to wait long for our delivery: At the latest on the working day after, your order will leave our house. Mostly even on the same working day.
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: The plastic film in which our products are packed is 100 percent recycling-capable. The box on the front of our advent calendar was mainly made of waste paper.
- Sellmer Verlag has been around for a long time, precisely since 1945. Sellmer was the first Advent calendar publisher to go on the market after the Second World War. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motifs that are still in the program today. A fund for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always make sure that the motif on the front lives on when the door is opened. The back image thus complements the events on the front. A nice surprise every day. With the city motifs, sights of the respective region are shown, as well as Christmas ornaments.