Advent calendar "Brandenburg Gate"
Article no.: 317
VAT included. plus. Shipping
Shipping within 1-2 working days
Advent calendar large format with urban temptive - Brandenburg Gate
With this Advent calendar you sniff Berlin air! It is one of the most famous landmarks of Berlin, if not the most famous: The Brandenburg Gate. The Advent calendar in large format with the eponymous title shows the gate in the center and in front of it a section of a Christmas market. Of course, an impressive Christmas tree should not be missing. By the way: in front of the Brandenburg Gate, a huge fir tree is really erected every year, which is almost as imposing as the monument itself.
By the way, other famous buildings in Berlin are hidden behind the windows of the Advent calendar, all in the same loving illustration as the large calendar motif. You can get a small glimpse in the second preview image of the large format Advent calendar with the title Brandenburg Gate.
- Format A3
- Various sights as feedbacks
- Advent calendar has luminous feedbacks
- All of our advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are a small family business with around 10 employees. We also have freelance sales representatives, various graphic designers and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart-Rohr - including shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer and their team will take care of your order!
- Our nostalgic products are of course also available in well-stocked specialist shops
- If you don't like it, you can send the products back to us within 14 days
- You don't have to wait long for our delivery: Your order will leave our company on the next working day at the latest. Mostly even on the same working day.
- Within Germany EUR 4.40 per shipment (excluding islands), in Germany free shipping from EUR 45.00
- NL, AT, BE, LU - EUR 9.50 per shipment
- GB - EUR 13.50 per shipment
- other countries depending on weight: up to 500 g / shipment EUR 7.80, up to 1,000 g EUR 15.00, up to 2 kg EUR 21.00
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: the plastic film in which our products are packed is 100 percent recyclable . The cardboard on the front of our advent calendars was mainly made from waste paper.
- Sellmer Verlag has been around for a long time, precisely since 1945. Sellmer was the first Advent calendar publisher to go on the market after the Second World War. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motifs that are still in the program today. A fund for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always make sure that the motif on the front lives on when the door is opened. The back image thus complements the events on the front. A nice surprise every day. With the city motifs, sights of the respective region are shown, as well as Christmas ornaments.