Postkarten Adventskalender "Moritzburg"
Article no.: 4330
VAT included. plus. Shipping
Shipping within 1-2 working days
Ein netter Adventskalender im Postkartenformat, der an das Märchen "Drei Nüsse für Aschenbrödel" erinnert. Das schöne Schloß Moritzburg ist die Kulisse für dieses beliebte Märchen. Verschicken Sie schon im November Ihre Weihnachtspost mit diesem bezaubernden Weihnachtskalender im Postkartenformat.
- All of our advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are a small family business with around 10 employees. We also have freelance sales representatives, various graphic designers and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart-Rohr - including shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer and their team will take care of your order!
- Our nostalgic products are of course also available in well-stocked specialist shops
- If you don't like it, you can send the products back to us within 14 days
- You don't have to wait long for our delivery: Your order will leave our company on the next working day at the latest. Mostly even on the same working day.
- Within Germany EUR 4.40 per shipment (excluding islands), in Germany free shipping from EUR 45.00
- NL, AT, BE, LU - EUR 9.50 per shipment
- GB - EUR 13.50 per shipment
- other countries depending on weight: up to 500 g / shipment EUR 7.80, up to 1,000 g EUR 15.00, up to 2 kg EUR 21.00
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: the plastic film in which our products are packed is 100 percent recyclable . The cardboard on the front of our advent calendars was mainly made from waste paper.
- Sellmer Verlag has been around for a long time, precisely since 1945. Sellmer was the first Advent calendar publisher to go on the market after the Second World War. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motifs that are still in the program today. A fund for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always make sure that the motif on the front lives on when the door is opened. The back image thus complements the events on the front. A nice surprise every day. With the city motifs, sights of the respective region are shown, as well as Christmas ornaments.