Christmas card "Christmas with the animals"
Article no.: 99205
VAT included. plus. Shipping
Shipping within 1-2 working days
Christmas card B6 "Christmas with the animals"
A beautiful, Traditional Christmas card With a motif from the 1950s. At the stable, a number of animals join the people who have just arrived there. There are ducks, deer, a dog and of course the sheep should not be missing! Everyone looks expectantly to the stable, from which light light penetrates. You are excited to see what is hidden behind the door! The whole thing takes place in a thick snowy landscape, just as you want for Christmas.
- In format B6
- Including envelope
- With 3 descriptible pages
If you want a larger section of this motif:
is also available as an advent calendar in the panorama midi format and
As a panorama advent calendar (approx. 21 x 69cm)
A review of the ratings did not take place before their publication. The reviews could come from consumers who have not purchased or used the goods.
- All of our advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are A small family business With approx. 10 employees. We also have free sales representatives, various graphic artists and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart tube - including shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer with a team provide your order!
- Our nostalgic products are of course also available in well -sorted specialist retailers
- Right of cancellation: If you don't like it, you can send the products back to us within 14 days
- Delivery time: You don't have to wait long for our delivery: At the latest on the working day after, your order will leave our house. Mostly even on the same working day.
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: The plastic film in which our products are packed is 100 percent recycling-capable. The box on the front of our advent calendar was mainly made of waste paper.
- Sellmer Verlag has been around for a long time, precisely since 1945. Sellmer was the first Advent calendar publisher to go on the market after the Second World War. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motifs that are still in the program today. A fund for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always make sure that the motif on the front lives on when the door is opened. The back image thus complements the events on the front. A nice surprise every day. With the city motifs, sights of the respective region are shown, as well as Christmas ornaments.