Advent calendar "Snowball Battle in front of the House"
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Advent calendar in large format "Snowball Battle in front of the House"
Children love to play snowball battles and play in the snow. The first snow is great and what do you like to be in it! This Advent calendar will inspire your children.
Child-friendly Advent Calendar in large format. Very affectionately designed advent calendar in beautiful colors with child-friendly favorite motif. The back-images complement the front, stimulate the imagination and create anticipation for every new day. A great companion for boys and girls through the most beautiful time of the year.
Picture 2 shows the Christmas calendar with some open doors.
- Beautifully designed back pictures
- child-friendly Advent calendar
- Made in Germany
- All our Advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are a small family business with about 10 employees. In addition, we have free sales representatives, various graphic artists and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart-Rohr - also shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer with team will take care of your order!
- Of course, our nostalgic products are also available in well-stocked retailers
- If not, you can return the products to us within 14 days
- You do not have to wait long for our delivery: at the latest on the next working day your order leaves our house. Usually even on the same working day.
- Within Germany EUR 4,40 per shipment (without islands),
- NL, AT, BE, LU - EUR 9.50 per shipment
- GB-EUR 13.50 per shipment
- other countries depending on weight: up to 500 g / consignment EUR 7.80, up to 1.000 g EUR 15.00, up to 2 kg EUR 21.00
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: the plastic film in which our products are packaged is 100 percent recyclable. The cardboard on the front of our Advent calendars was mainly made from recycled paper.
- The Sellmer publishing house has been around for quite a long time, exactly since 1945. As the first advent calendar publisher after the Second World War, Sellmer went on the market. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motives that are still in the program. A fundus for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always emphasize that the motif of the front side lives on when opening the doors. The reverse image thus complements the events of the front. A nice surprise every day. The city motifs show attractions of the respective region, as well as Christmas ornaments.