Advent Calendar "Santa Claus in Reindeer Sleigh"
Article no.: 771
VAT included. plus. Shipping
Large-format Advent Calendar with Victorian motif-Santa Claus in Reindeer Sleigh
The Large-format Advent Calendar shows with the Victorian motif "Santa Claus in reindeer carriage" one of the most famous and also most popular portrayal of Santa Claus. The sledge flies through the night, so that all children receive their gifts in time.
The "Santa Claus in the reindeer carriage" is not alone on the road. Many children and young adults have found themselves in the winter setting and expect a lot of excitement as to whether the wishes of the events really come true. After all, one can take a small look at the big reindeer sleigher, which is swells in front of toys and holds a lot of noiseries.
- All of our advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are a small family business with around 10 employees. We also have freelance sales representatives, various graphic designers and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart-Rohr - including shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer and their team will take care of your order!
- Our nostalgic products are of course also available in well-stocked specialist shops
- If you don't like it, you can send the products back to us within 14 days
- You don't have to wait long for our delivery: Your order will leave our company on the next working day at the latest. Mostly even on the same working day.
- Within Germany EUR 4.40 per shipment (excluding islands), in Germany free shipping from EUR 45.00
- NL, AT, BE, LU - EUR 9.50 per shipment
- GB - EUR 13.50 per shipment
- other countries depending on weight: up to 500 g / shipment EUR 7.80, up to 1,000 g EUR 15.00, up to 2 kg EUR 21.00
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: the plastic film in which our products are packed is 100 percent recyclable . The cardboard on the front of our advent calendars was mainly made from waste paper.
- The Sellmer publishing house has been around for quite a long time, exactly since 1945. As the first advent calendar publisher after the Second World War, Sellmer went on the market. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motives that are still in the program. A fundus for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always emphasize that the motif of the front side lives on when opening the doors. The reverse image thus complements the events of the front. A nice surprise every day. The city motifs show attractions of the respective region, as well as Christmas ornaments.