Advent calendar "Old Town"
Article no.: 784
VAT included. plus. Shipping
Advent calendar large format with Victorian motif - old town
With mica or without mica. No matter in which variant you order this Advent calendar in large format with the Victorian motif "Old Town", it will become the eye-catcher in the Christmas decoration. The calendar measuring about 35 x 26 cm charms as a wall decoration as well as a stand-up calendar. And with a candle or other illuminant behind it, the details in the little doors come out even better.
Speaking of details, the Victorian Advent calendar motif "Old Town" provides an incredible wealth of stories. On the one hand, the city lies under a thick layer of snow, on the other hand, it is filled with the lively city dwellers who are still buying the last gifts or simply merrily enjoying the Advent atmosphere.
- All of our advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are a small family business with around 10 employees. We also have freelance sales representatives, various graphic designers and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart-Rohr - including shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer and their team will take care of your order!
- Our nostalgic products are of course also available in well-stocked specialist shops
- If you don't like it, you can send the products back to us within 14 days
- You don't have to wait long for our delivery: Your order will leave our company on the next working day at the latest. Mostly even on the same working day.
- Within Germany EUR 4.40 per shipment (excluding islands), in Germany free shipping from EUR 45.00
- NL, AT, BE, LU - EUR 9.50 per shipment
- GB - EUR 13.50 per shipment
- other countries depending on weight: up to 500 g / shipment EUR 7.80, up to 1,000 g EUR 15.00, up to 2 kg EUR 21.00
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: the plastic film in which our products are packed is 100 percent recyclable . The cardboard on the front of our advent calendars was mainly made from waste paper.
- Sellmer Verlag has been around for a long time, precisely since 1945. Sellmer was the first Advent calendar publisher to go on the market after the Second World War. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motifs that are still in the program today. A fund for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always make sure that the motif on the front lives on when the door is opened. The back image thus complements the events on the front. A nice surprise every day. With the city motifs, sights of the respective region are shown, as well as Christmas ornaments.