Advent calendar "Cathedral Palma, Mallorca"
Article no.: 333
VAT included. plus. Shipping
Advent calendar " Cathedral Palma, Mallorca
""Germany's favourite island" or "Germany's 17th federal state" is how the beautiful Balearic island likes to be called. We have taken this as an opportunity to create an Advent calendar of Mallorca; so that lovers of the Mediterranean island can also bring a bit of Mallorca flair into their homes during Advent. Because Mallorca is beautiful at any time of year!
On display is the famous cathedral of Palma de Mallorca, which can be seen from afar above the city and is probably Mallorca's most famous photo and postcard motif.
In the foreground are beautifully illuminated Christmas market stalls, in front of which a lively hustle and bustle is taking place. Numerous visitors enjoy the Christmas market vendors' offerings. And a little New Year's Eve atmosphere is also created by the fireworks that can be seen in the sky. The festive glitter gives the calendar an additional sparkle.
A special feature of this realistically drawn Advent calendar is that some of the 24 doors conceal further sights of Mallorca!
Let this atmospheric Advent calendar take you on a journey to Mallorca and look forward to opening a new door every day! Each door brings you one step closer to Christmas!
- with luminous back-images
- Size DIN A3
- equipped with Christmas glitter
- All of our advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are a small family business with around 10 employees. We also have freelance sales representatives, various graphic designers and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart-Rohr - including shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer and their team will take care of your order!
- Our nostalgic products are of course also available in well-stocked specialist shops
- If you don't like it, you can send the products back to us within 14 days
- You don't have to wait long for our delivery: Your order will leave our company on the next working day at the latest. Mostly even on the same working day.
- Within Germany EUR 4.40 per shipment (excluding islands), in Germany free shipping from EUR 45.00
- NL, AT, BE, LU - EUR 9.50 per shipment
- GB - EUR 13.50 per shipment
- other countries depending on weight: up to 500 g / shipment EUR 7.80, up to 1,000 g EUR 15.00, up to 2 kg EUR 21.00
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: the plastic film in which our products are packed is 100 percent recyclable . The cardboard on the front of our advent calendars was mainly made from waste paper.
- Sellmer Verlag has been around for a long time, precisely since 1945. Sellmer was the first Advent calendar publisher to go on the market after the Second World War. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motifs that are still in the program today. A fund for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always make sure that the motif on the front lives on when the door is opened. The back image thus complements the events on the front. A nice surprise every day. With the city motifs, sights of the respective region are shown, as well as Christmas ornaments.