Postcard Advent Calendar "The Holy Three Kings Follow the Star"
Article no.: 400-59
VAT included. plus. Shipping
Shipping within 1-2 working days
Postcard advent calendar "The three kings follow the star"
Very stylish advent calendar that takes you into the Holy Land. For everyone who wants to see a crib scene, how it could have been and where she played. A wonderful companion through the Advent season.
- Advent calendar in postcard format
- Including envelope
- With 3 descriptible pages
- Size approx. A6
A review of the ratings did not take place before their publication. The reviews could come from consumers who have not purchased or used the goods.
- All of our advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are A small family business With approx. 10 employees. We also have free sales representatives, various graphic artists and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart tube - including shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer with a team provide your order!
- Our nostalgic products are of course also available in well -sorted specialist retailers
- Right of cancellation: If you don't like it, you can send the products back to us within 14 days
- Delivery time: You don't have to wait long for our delivery: At the latest on the working day after, your order will leave our house. Mostly even on the same working day.
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: The plastic film in which our products are packed is 100 percent recycling-capable. The box on the front of our advent calendar was mainly made of waste paper.
- Sellmer Verlag has been around for a long time, precisely since 1945. Sellmer was the first Advent calendar publisher to go on the market after the Second World War. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motifs that are still in the program today. A fund for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always make sure that the motif on the front lives on when the door is opened. The back image thus complements the events on the front. A nice surprise every day. With the city motifs, sights of the respective region are shown, as well as Christmas ornaments.