Colouring Advent Calendar "Santa is comming to town"
Article no.: 582
VAT included. plus. Shipping
Shipping within 1-2 working days
A4 Advent calendar "Santa Claus comes to the city"
This creative advent calendar is an ideal gift for children in the pre-advent season. The front can be painted by the children themselves. The doors and numbering of 1-24 are already included on the front and the reverse images are already printed in color. An ideal alternative and an original advent calendar.
The reverse images of this calendar are particularly lovingly designed and complement the front, or continue. Small stories are told and the children can be excited to see how the overall picture turns more and more.
The advent calendar is approx. A4 in the format. You can find more AMMEDIATION Advent calendars here.
A review of the ratings did not take place before their publication. The reviews could come from consumers who have not purchased or used the goods.
- All of our advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are A small family business With approx. 10 employees. We also have free sales representatives, various graphic artists and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart tube - including shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer with a team provide your order!
- Our nostalgic products are of course also available in well -sorted specialist retailers
- Right of cancellation: If you don't like it, you can send the products back to us within 14 days
- Delivery time: You don't have to wait long for our delivery: At the latest on the working day after, your order will leave our house. Mostly even on the same working day.
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: The plastic film in which our products are packed is 100 percent recycling-capable. The box on the front of our advent calendar was mainly made of waste paper.
- Sellmer Verlag has been around for a long time, precisely since 1945. Sellmer was the first Advent calendar publisher to go on the market after the Second World War. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motifs that are still in the program today. A fund for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always make sure that the motif on the front lives on when the door is opened. The back image thus complements the events on the front. A nice surprise every day. With the city motifs, sights of the respective region are shown, as well as Christmas ornaments.