Christmas card "At the townwall"
Article no.: 99555
VAT included. plus. Shipping
Shipping within 1-2 working days
Christmas card B6 "An der Stadtmauer"
This Nostalgic Christmas card is a section of our advent calendar of the same name. You can see a delightful small town in the style of the 1950s. The people of the town are on the way to shop, go for a walk with the dog or to admire the already built and brightly enlightened Christmas tree. A pony sled with gifts is also important. There is still nothing to be seen from Santa Claus! Or is he just turning around the next corner?
Prepare the Nostal Giefans in your circle of acquaintances with your Christmas greetings in this beautiful Christmas card!
- With 3 descriptible pages
- Including envelope
- Size B6
A review of the ratings did not take place before their publication. The reviews could come from consumers who have not purchased or used the goods.
- All of our advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are A small family business With approx. 10 employees. We also have free sales representatives, various graphic artists and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart tube - including shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer with a team provide your order!
- Our nostalgic products are of course also available in well -sorted specialist retailers
- Right of cancellation: If you don't like it, you can send the products back to us within 14 days
- Delivery time: You don't have to wait long for our delivery: At the latest on the working day after, your order will leave our house. Mostly even on the same working day.
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: The plastic film in which our products are packed is 100 percent recycling-capable. The box on the front of our advent calendar was mainly made of waste paper.
- Sellmer Verlag has been around for a long time, precisely since 1945. Sellmer was the first Advent calendar publisher to go on the market after the Second World War. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motifs that are still in the program today. A fund for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always make sure that the motif on the front lives on when the door is opened. The back image thus complements the events on the front. A nice surprise every day. With the city motifs, sights of the respective region are shown, as well as Christmas ornaments.