Advent calendar "Cathedral Palma, Mallorca"
Article no.: 333
VAT included. plus. Shipping
Shipping within 1-2 working days
Advent calendar "Cathedral Palma, Mallorca
"The German favorite island" or "Germany's 17th federal state", as the beautiful Balearic Island is often called. We took this as an opportunity to design an advent calendar from Mallorca; So that lovers of the Mediterranean island can also bring a little Mallorca flair home during the Advent season. Because Mallorca is beautiful in every season!
You can see the famous cathedral of Palma de Mallorca, which is visible over the city and which is probably the most brewing photo and postcard motif Mallorcas.
In the foreground you can see beautifully illuminated Christmas market stalls from which a lively hustle and bustle takes place. Numerous visitors enjoy the offer of the Christmas market seller. And a little New Year's mood comes from the fireworks, which can be seen in the sky. Due to the festive mica, the calendar receives additional shine.
A special feature of this realistically drawn advent calendar is that behind some that hide 24 doors more sights from Mallorca!
Leave yourself with this atmospheric advent calendar on a trip to Mallorca and look forward to opening a new door every day! Each door brings you a step closer to Christmas!
- with bright backbild
- Size DIN A3
- Provide with Christmas glitter
A review of the ratings did not take place before their publication. The reviews could come from consumers who have not purchased or used the goods.
- All of our advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are A small family business With approx. 10 employees. We also have free sales representatives, various graphic artists and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart tube - including shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer with a team provide your order!
- Our nostalgic products are of course also available in well -sorted specialist retailers
- Right of cancellation: If you don't like it, you can send the products back to us within 14 days
- Delivery time: You don't have to wait long for our delivery: At the latest on the working day after, your order will leave our house. Mostly even on the same working day.
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: The plastic film in which our products are packed is 100 percent recycling-capable. The box on the front of our advent calendar was mainly made of waste paper.
- Sellmer Verlag has been around for a long time, precisely since 1945. Sellmer was the first Advent calendar publisher to go on the market after the Second World War. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motifs that are still in the program today. A fund for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always make sure that the motif on the front lives on when the door is opened. The back image thus complements the events on the front. A nice surprise every day. With the city motifs, sights of the respective region are shown, as well as Christmas ornaments.