Christmas card "Holy Land"
Article no.: 99550
VAT included. plus. Shipping
Christmas card B6 "Holy Land"
This traditional Christmas card shows a very realistic picture of Bethlehem with the stable and the manger with the newborn baby Jesus. This is exactly how it might have looked back then! Just then the shepherds arrive at the kirppe with their sheep and more visitors follow the star to welcome the newborn king.
If you are looking for a Christmas card that shows a realistic picture of the birth of Jesus in Bethlehem, this is the card for you!
- Size B6
- including envelope
- with 3-page descriptions
- All of our advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are a small family business with around 10 employees. We also have freelance sales representatives, various graphic designers and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart-Rohr - including shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer and their team will take care of your order!
- Our nostalgic products are of course also available in well-stocked specialist shops
- If you don't like it, you can send the products back to us within 14 days
- You don't have to wait long for our delivery: Your order will leave our company on the next working day at the latest. Mostly even on the same working day.
- Within Germany EUR 4.40 per shipment (excluding islands), in Germany free shipping from EUR 45.00
- NL, AT, BE, LU - EUR 9.50 per shipment
- GB - EUR 13.50 per shipment
- other countries depending on weight: up to 500 g / shipment EUR 7.80, up to 1,000 g EUR 15.00, up to 2 kg EUR 21.00
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: the plastic film in which our products are packed is 100 percent recyclable . The cardboard on the front of our advent calendars was mainly made from waste paper.
- Sellmer Verlag has been around for a long time, precisely since 1945. Sellmer was the first Advent calendar publisher to go on the market after the Second World War. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motifs that are still in the program today. A fund for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always make sure that the motif on the front lives on when the door is opened. The back image thus complements the events on the front. A nice surprise every day. With the city motifs, sights of the respective region are shown, as well as Christmas ornaments.