Advent Calendar A4 "Nativity Play"
Article no.: 815
VAT included. plus. Shipping
A4 Advent Calendar with Christian motif "Nativity Play"
An Advent calendar for those who prefer Christian motifs. Very nicely drawn, a reprint from the 1960s. A nativity play in the church, as it is gladly still performed by children today during the Christmas season. The back pictures of the Advent calendar show scenes from the Christmas story. So with this Advent calendar, the Christmas story is brought a little closer to the recipient every day.
- Advent calendar has back pictures with Christian scenes
- Expensive door chisel
- decorated with mica
This Advent calendar is a small work of art
- All of our advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are a small family business with around 10 employees. We also have freelance sales representatives, various graphic designers and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart-Rohr - including shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer and their team will take care of your order!
- Our nostalgic products are of course also available in well-stocked specialist shops
- If you don't like it, you can send the products back to us within 14 days
- You don't have to wait long for our delivery: Your order will leave our company on the next working day at the latest. Mostly even on the same working day.
- Within Germany EUR 4.40 per shipment (excluding islands), in Germany free shipping from EUR 45.00
- NL, AT, BE, LU - EUR 9.50 per shipment
- GB - EUR 13.50 per shipment
- other countries depending on weight: up to 500 g / shipment EUR 7.80, up to 1,000 g EUR 15.00, up to 2 kg EUR 21.00
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: the plastic film in which our products are packed is 100 percent recyclable . The cardboard on the front of our advent calendars was mainly made from waste paper.
- Sellmer Verlag has been around for a long time, precisely since 1945. Sellmer was the first Advent calendar publisher to go on the market after the Second World War. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motifs that are still in the program today. A fund for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always make sure that the motif on the front lives on when the door is opened. The back image thus complements the events on the front. A nice surprise every day. With the city motifs, sights of the respective region are shown, as well as Christmas ornaments.