Which payment options do I have?
- Credit cards Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Maestro, Bank transfer via Klarna, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Subscription, Cash on pickup.
Do I have to create a customer account with you?
- No, that's just optionally possible.
Was my order successful?
- If you have received an order confirmation by email, your order was successful. Please check in your spam folder.
Can I also order by telephone ?
- No, unfortunately that is not possibleHow much are the shipping costs ?
- in Germany EUR 4,40 - from EUR 45,00 Order value Free shipping,
- NL, AT, BE, LU - EUR 9.50 per broadcast
- other countries weight dependent: up to 500g / broadcast EUR 7.80, up to 1.000G EUR 15.00, up to 2 kg EUR 21.00Which transport company is sent?
- in Germany via DPD
- Other countries per goodspost DHL, (suspected against signature)
How long does the delivery take ?
- We ship within 2 working days, mostly on the same working day.
Can I also deliver to a different delivery address?
- Yes, that is possible, specifying the deviant address when completing the order.
Can I also personally pick up the Advent calendars in the publisher?
- Yes, that's possible, we then arrange a pick-up date with you.
Is there a return option?
- Yes, within 14 days the article may be sent back to us.
What is the return address?
Richard Sellmer Verlag, Schmellbachstr. 25, 70565 Stuttgart
Who bears the return costs?
- From an order value of EUR 40.00 we take over the return costs, including the purchaser must bear the return costs.
Which age recommendation is available for Advent calendars?
- We recommend from 4 years
I am looking for a specific advent calendar, what can I do?
- If the article number is known about the search function of our web page.
- Maybe our publishing directory can help This can be found here.
- Only the Advent calendars ordered in the online shop are available.
I own a historic Sellmer Advent calendar, what is this value?
- We are happy to give a non-binding value assessment via our advent calendars
Can I get a printed catalog?
- No, please understand that we do not send catalogs.
Can I produce an advent calendar with my own motif with you?
- Yes that is possible, but only from a piece of 1,000 pieces.
Which postage do I need if I want to send the advent calendars further?
- All Advent calendars in map format C6 and B6 to the standard postage
- All A4 and Panorama Advent Calendar to the Large Letter Porto, as well as foldable installation advent calendars.
- All large format advent calendars as parcels, or abroad to the big / maxi letter postage
Which sizes do your advent calendars have?
|description||size||Necessary postage (mailing)|
|Large format||approx. 26.5 x 36.5 cm||Packs - Abroad Groß / Maxibrief|
|Advent calendar A4||approx. 21 x 29.7 cm||Large letter|
|Panorama Advent Calendar||approx. 21 x 69 cm||Large letter, since calendar foldable on A4|
|Postcards.Advent Calendar A6||approx. 10.5 x 14.8 cm||Standard Porto Letter|
|MIDI Panorama Advent Calendar||approx. 10 x 31 cm||Briefporto|
|Christmas Cards B6||approx. 12.5 x 17.6 cm||Standard Porto Letter|
|Chocolate Advent Calendar||24.8 x 25.5 cm||Briefporto|
|Historical Advent Calendar||different||Most large letterporto, there foldable|