Postcard Advent Calendar "At the Mill"
Article no.: 40804
VAT included. plus. Shipping
Postcard advent calendar "An der Mühle"
There is a lot going on on this advent calendar. Deep snowy landscape, the mill wheel rattles, the coachman brings goods, the children play in the snow. Send this postcard advent calendar to your loved ones and make a pre-Christmas joy! Send the dream of Christmas by past times. As atmospheric and beautiful as it was back then. Pure nostalgia! This postcard advent calendar makes children's eyes shine! What is probably hidden in the Mühlhaus?
Leave your imagination.
- Size A6
- Including envelope
- with 24 doors
- All of our advent calendars and Christmas cards are made in Germany, in 70565 Stuttgart. We are A small family business With approx. 10 employees. We also have free sales representatives, various graphic artists and a sales office in England.
- Almost all work steps take place in our Christmas workshop in Stuttgart tube - including shipping.
- Frank and Oliver Sellmer with a team provide your order!
- Our nostalgic products are of course also available in well -sorted specialist retailers
- Right of cancellation: If you don't like it, you can send the products back to us within 14 days
- Delivery time: You don't have to wait long for our delivery: At the latest on the working day after, your order will leave our house. Mostly even on the same working day.
- By the way, on the subject of the environment: The plastic film in which our products are packed is 100 percent recycling-capable. The box on the front of our advent calendar was mainly made of waste paper.
- Sellmer Verlag has been around for a long time, precisely since 1945. Sellmer was the first Advent calendar publisher to go on the market after the Second World War. Founded by the grandfather of Frank and Oliver Sellmer, today's bosses.
- Therefore, there are still many old motifs that are still in the program today. A fund for nostalgia lovers!
- Even with new motifs, we always make sure that the motif on the front lives on when the door is opened. The back image thus complements the events on the front. A nice surprise every day. With the city motifs, sights of the respective region are shown, as well as Christmas ornaments.